Tobacco Suede Boots
The Fit Kit
If your shoes feel a little snug or too roomy, use this nifty fitting pack to customise the fit.
Please select a size.
Please select a size.
Minimalism meets timeless style, meet the ‘Thallium’! A classic Chelsea boot crafted from naturally dyed Vegetan Gold Rated leather and biodegradable lining, look good and feel better. An essential to the modern man's wardrobe, these will quickly become your new go-to!
- Bared's unique removable biomechanical footbed, the crazy comfy bed of goodness your feet will love you for.
- Customised fit with Fit Kit included.
- This footbed is crafted from sustainable materials! Sugarcane is a fully renewable resource that grows quickly, relies on rainwater to thrive (not irrigation) and removes carbon from the atmosphere in the process.
- Toe puff and heel counter are made from rPET (also know as recycled plastic bottles!).
- Rigid heel counter crafted to support your rear-foot.
- Genuine tobacco suede Gold Rated upper.
- Heel pull tab.
- Elastic panels for an easy fit.
- Vegetan leather (a natural dying process).
- Biodegradable lining.
- 30mm heel height.
- 150mm boot height.
- Can accommodate an orthotic.
- Leather upper, leather sole with a stitched rubber outsole, leather lining, leather lined footbed.
- Blake Construction.
I am suede!
Before your first outing, spray them with a good quality waterproofing spray to protect from water absorption and marks. For lighter colours, strictly use aerosol protectants only.
To remove any dry, dirty marks grab yourself a suede/nubuck brush and work the nap continuously in the same direction. To revitalise your shoes, we recommend using a suede and nubuck reviver or shampoo.
This style comes with our Fit Kit allowing you to customise the fit of your shoe to fit your foot perfectly.
When you receive your shoe, if you are noticing it feels too big or your foot is slipping, we recommend adding our forefoot padding underneath the original footbed. This will reduce any slipping in the heel and create a more snug fit.
If you receive your shoe and it feels too snug, replace the original footbed with the thinner footbed that you will find in your Fit Kit. This allows for added depth and width in the shoes. You will be amazed at how much room is in your shoe!
This style is also orthotic friendly. Simply replace our footbed with your own orthotic for your own personalised fit.
Please get in touch with us if you do not receive a Fit Kit.
We'll never leave you with shoes you don't love!
We offer free shipping on orders AU$149 & over and cover returns within Australia & New Zealand. For more information on Shipping & Delivery, please see here.
You can exchange, receive a store credit or refund for any full-priced purchase returned in as-new condition within 60 days. For more information on Returns & Exchanges, please see here.
If you're tossing up between styles, or not sure on size - our team of fitting experts are here to help, we'll even send you extra shoes to try for free!
Available seven days a week, during business hours - chat with us live via our website, just look out for the blue bubble at the bottom right.
No reviews found.