Knitted Home Boot
Please select a size.
Please select a size.
The shoe you've been asking for - meet the 'Knitted Home Boot'! Fitted with our iconic biomechanical footbed you know and love. Featuring a functional back zip for two ways to wear them, they’re the boots you’ll live in this chilly season.
Perfect for all foot types.
- Bared's unique removable biomechanical footbed.
- Multiple fitting options to suit most foot types.
- Rib-knit back collar with functional back zip.
- Aqua Repel Technology.
- Countered Heel Support.
- Origin: Made in Australia.
- 250 boot height.
- 22mm heel height.
- Calf circumference: Size EU39 – 360mm.
- Circumference increases by 10mm as size increases.
- Inner/Upper: 100% luxurious Australian Double-Faced Leather Sheepskin.
- Sole: EVA ridged rubber sole (ethyl vinyl acetate).
- Lightweight hard-wearing sole featuring reinforced heels for durability.
- Please note, this style is exclusively available online.
I am sheepskin!
Treat your new slippers to a good quality waterproofing spray. Mist them at a distance to protect them from water absorption and marks.
To clean and condition your sheepskin, brush away any dirt and apply a conditioner to a damp warm sponge. Gently scrub the sheepskin and remove any residue with the damp sponge, and allow it to dry avoiding direct heat and sunlight. Once dry, work the nap of a suede/nubuck brush continuously in the same direction to restore original appearance.
We'll never leave you with shoes you don't love!
We offer free shipping on orders over AU$150 and cover returns within Australia & New Zealand. For more information on Shipping & Delivery, please see here.
You can exchange, recieve a store credit or refund for any full-priced purchase returned in as-new condition within 60 days. For more information on Returns & Exchanges, please see here.
If you're tossing up between styles, or not sure on size - our team of fitting experts are here to help, we'll even send you extra shoes to try for free!
Available seven days a week, during business hours - chat with us live via our website, just look out for the blue bubble at the bottom right.