Green Satin Low Heels
Made to go with your entire wardrobe, meet the ‘Eagle Green Satin’. With understated elegance and the comfort of our built in footbed, you’ll never want to take these off.
- Bared’s unique built-in biomechanical footbed, the crazy comfy bed of goodness your feet will love you for.
- Adjustable ankle strap.
- Spacious pointed toe (elongated for all day comfort!)
- Rigid heel counter crafted to support your rear-foot.
- Crafted from recycled satin (GRS Certified).
- Gold Rated leather.
- Toe puff and heel counter are made from recycled plastic bottles (also known as rPET).
- 35mm heel height.
- Durable rubber sole for all-day wear.
- Satin upper, rubber and synthetic sole, leather lining and leather-lined footbed.
- Hardware colour: Gold.
I am satin!
Satin is a very delicate material to maintain, before wear, mist your shoes at a distance with a waterproof aerosol spray to protect them.
It’s incredibly important to be gentle when cleaning! Use a soft-bristled brush or dry cloth, and brush away any dirt on the satin - just be mindful to not to rub it into the fabric. Use a damp cloth with a small amount of woolwash to blot any stains, following the grain of the fabric. Finally, “rinse” the shoe by patting with a cold, damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
We're a little different to standard European sizing. If you've purchased with us before, stick to your usual size. If you're new, we suggest sizing down from your normal European size in the Eagle Green Satin Flats. See our size guide here.
Once your shoes arrive, you may find a little extra space. Unlike other shoes, we elongate the point to ensure your toes aren't squished in the end - and we promise after a long day/night, you'll thank us for the extra wriggle room. The leather will soften, mould to your foot and fill in any of that initial gapping.
No reviews found.
Please select a size.