Tan Suede Loafers
The perfect wardrobe staple is here, meet the ‘Cottinga Tan Suede’. With the cloud-like comfort and hidden support features, your feet will love them!
- Bared's unique removable biomechanical footbed, the crazy comfy bed of goodness your feet will love you for.
- Customised fit with Fit Kit included.
- Rigid heel counter crafted to support your rear-foot.
- Gold Rated leather.
- 30mm stable heel.
- Durable chunky rubber sole, for all-day wear.
- Can accommodate an orthotic.
- Suede upper, rubber and synthetic sole, leather lining and leather-lined footbed.
I am suede!
Before your first outing, spray them with Bared Water & Stain Protector to protect from water absorption and marks.
For lighter colours, strictly use aerosol protectants only.
To remove any dry, dirty marks grab yourself a suede/nubuck brush and work the nap continuously in the same direction. To revitalise your shoes, we recommend using Bared Suede & Nubuck Cleanser.
If you’re experiencing friction in your new shoes, get in touch and we’ll hook you up with our Magic Gel Spots.
This style includes our custom Fit Kit. We understand everyone’s feet are different shapes and sizes, so we created this nifty fitting pack to customise the fit of your shoe to fit your foot perfectly.
I’m true to size! If you’re unsure of your size, check out our Size Guide.
Please note, this style does cater for orthotics, however, as there is no way to fasten loafers to your foot, it is not recommended. Styles that are fitted with an ankle strap or any type of fastening are better suited for orthotics.
No reviews found.
Please select a size.