Bared may collect the following personal information from you:
- Your name;
- Billing and shipping address;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Payment details;
- Your shopping or browsing behaviours;
- Any other personally identifiable information you have provided to or submitted to us in the course of your interactions with Bared.
How Bared collects this information:
- When you register an account with us via our website;
- When you purchase our product via our website;
- When you purchase our product in-store;
- When you communicate with our customer service team through email, phone or live chat;
- When you browse products or services or otherwise interact with our website;
- When you interact with us on social media (liking our posts, commenting, private messaging);
- When you purchase a gift card via our website;
- When you participate in promotions & giveaways held via our social media platforms. (ONLY IF YOU WIN SHOES?)
How Bared stores this information:
Bared stores all of your personal information in electronic form through ecommerce platforms, Shopify Plus and Lightspeed Retail POS, third-party data storage facilities. Bared retains all rights to your personal information. All information stored electronically is only accessible by Bared employees through our secure network.
Why Bared collects this information:
- To display and deliver our website to you;
- To process or complete your order;
- To process your returns or refunds;
- To communicate with you about our products, company or any other information we believe may be of interest to you;
- To personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit our website (dynamic ads, google analytics, cookies);
- To alert you to any issues with your order;
- To notify you of any changes to our website or business operations.
Bared maintains a record of all purchases you make via our website, through your individual Bared account. A separate account may be created if you shop in-store. Your email address is used to link your in-store account with your online account. Your account may store your personal information, purchase history, fitting notes and details of any store credits or gift vouchers.
Bared respects your privacy and recognises your right to the protection of all personal information you provide to us. Information provided by you to Bared will be used to process your order and ascertain customer satisfaction in relation to this service.
Bared will only release appropriate personal information to third parties (such as courier companies) to assist with the fulfillment of your order.
Bared guarantees that we will not sell, distribute, rent or loan any personal information collected from you.
How can I access my personal data?
You can update your personal information via the edit option within your online account. For personal data that cannot be updated by you via the edit option, please email your request to email@example.com or submit an enquiry through our contact form.
Bared may use personal information we have collected from you to promote and market our products and services to you, via email and SMS. We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes when you have opted out of receiving these marketing communications from us.
When you create an account via the sign-up page of our website, your details are added to our marketing database so that you can receive information and marketing materials related to Bared.
When you create an account in-store, your details are also added to our marketing database. Please notify the retail assistant if you wish to not receive marketing materials from us.
To unsubscribe from our marketing database, select the “unsubscribe” option in one of the emails you receive from us or reply STOP to any SMS messages you receive.
You may reject first or third-party tracking technologies through the settings on your browser. Please note this may contribute to potential display issues.
If you are a European resident or are from the EU, you may have additional rights as indicated below:
(a) You have a right to contact Bared and ask what personal data we store that pertains to you. This is known as the right to access.
(b) You have the right to request your personal information be corrected or updated.
(c) You have the right to erasure of your personal information. You may request that all personal data pertaining to you is removed from Bared.
(d) You have the right to be informed of the personal information we collect from you via interactions with our website. This information is contained herein the policy.
Please email any requests or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicable law & jurisdiction
www.bared.com.au is developed in Victoria, Australia. Therefore, all purchases are subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, and where applicable, the state of Victoria. Use of this website will be in accordance to the jurisdiction of our courts of Victoria and Australia.
The information on this website is provided in good faith. To the best of our knowledge, this information is accurate and current.
All content of this site, including text, icons, graphics, etc are the property of Bared and are protected by Australian and international copyright law. No part or portion of this site may be copied.